27/04/2020 at 12:53 PM #1685
If you have any opinion or problem that is related to the website, feel free to post here.
As you may have noticed the whole website has been rebuilt. Let me tell you the most important changes:
- Menu system has been redesigned.
- Blog: There is a “Blog” site that is accessible from outside without logging in. This is the new “News” menu. I will post there the upcoming contents and anything that happens that is related to the site or stories. Commenting is available under each Blog.
- Master Key (posts): Another main menu option is the “Master Key“. These are Blog posts too, but only available for supporters. There you can find the posts about releases and download links.
- Dropbox redesigned: This one is a more clear version. I also reorganized the folder structure. All previous contents available like before. I also renamed all .jpg files and added the related story’s title. Removed all .PNG images because there was a lot of feedback about these being useless and that it’d be preferred to download HQ .JPG instead of .PNGs. From now I will publish all scenes in 2K and 4K .JPG resolution, and the only download option will be the Dropbox. But I will copy this link to every new content post too. So you can download it easily and quickly.
- Steel Key = Master Key. The old Steel Key subscription category has been renamed to Master Key. Also the original Forum is now the Master Key Forum.
From now I will also be active on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and I will post every promo pictures there :). Links are available on the top-right side of the main page.
- Poll also redesigned and available like before. From now on I will ask your opinion via poll more and more often as feedback (comments and forum posts too) is very important to me. These can give direction for the story or produce new content.
If you have any questions feel free to as!
Have fun on the site! 🙂
Lock Master30/01/2021 at 8:43 PM #2609
I have just subscribed, and I cannot find any content! When I go to “Master key Content” the page says “NOTHING FOUND.” Where are the pictures? I can open the dropbox, but there is nothing on the main site.03/02/2021 at 8:33 PM #2611
So, are there no videos, just photos.03/02/2021 at 10:45 PM #2612
All cintents are stored on a dropbox drive that you can find in the main menu as “Dropbox”. You can use the provided access code to enter to the folder structure. If you still have any problem please feel free to contact me.03/02/2021 at 10:47 PM #2613
There are some camera animations as animation but my main target is creating comic pages in high resolution. The 90%-95% of contents are contain these pictures.18/02/2021 at 5:07 PM #2632
Amazing work, good job. Where do you get all these devices?18/02/2021 at 7:22 PM #2633
Around 90% of these devices are made by me. Sometimes I can make only some sketch about a device that is in my mind and I send it to my other 3D artist friend who make it in 3D. This is happening when I do not have enough time at a huge story releasing for creating custom devices too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.