Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey,

I am thinking on a realtime 3D game about Lock-Master Corporation world. If there will be any news i will post it here.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did you ever start working on this? I think there would be a lot of interest.
    AK

Anonymous
    Inactive

Currently I try to find out the best directives. I will publish some polls where I would like to ask you all about the basic concepts. I have many ideas that could be interesting but I really want to know what you thinks about.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oh i would absolutely be interested in this … as VR or 3D both would be Awesome!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Are you looking at using something like Unreal or unity as an underlying engine?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes I planning use Unreal Engine because I have some experience with. Also I have a friend who can help me to build up more complex things that are needed for what I imagined. I hope it could works.:)

Anonymous
    Inactive

I did a little bit in unreal a few years ago, from want I remember once you got going it was not that hard, and it also had gave a very good feedback cycle, (you did not have to fo much to see your change)
    But the is the problem that Epic is currently having with Apple and Google (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/2020/08/24/epic-games-company-sued-apple-google-day/) but that only if you want to use it on the Macs or Ipad/Iphones

Anonymous
    Inactive

PC 4TW

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has there been any movement on this? I wouldn’t mind seeing more bondage games out there and one from Lockmaster would be fantastic.

Metal Master
    Participant

I think the freedom to use ones own creativity wwhere the storyline, environment, and devices would be amazing! Perhaps even some controls for speed, force, and intensity of stimulation ? That would be exceptional.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.